- We will NEVER sell, rent or share your information or personal details with anyone.
|Data collected at the checkout |
- The information we save while you are in our checkout is only what is needed to calculate the Shipping Costs and post your order to you.
- We do not get to see or to save Credit or Debit Cards details. Payments details are being sent and authorized outside of our checkout while you wait (The whole authorization process takes about 3 seconds).
- We use SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer Certificate) with 256-bit encryption to protect the security of your data during transmission.
| Two cookies only created by this site: |
- PHPSESSID: Contains a PHP "session ID", expires when the browser is closed.
The "PHPSESSID" cookie is required so that the site can recognise the same user clicking from page to page. Without it, every page would be treated as the first visit to the site, and anything added to the shopping basket would be instantly forgotten. Online shopping would, therefore, be impossible.
- Session: Contains a PHP "session ID", can also contain an email address and encrypted password, expires after one year.
The "session" cookie is intended for the user's convenience, the site creates this with a copy of the initial session ID so that they can be classed as "returning" and the contents of their shopping basket will still be available. If the user signs in with an email address and password, these login details are are also saved so that they can remain logged in when returning (the password is encrypted). If the user signs out, their login details are removed from the cookie.
In addition, Google Analytics creates cookie.
Google Analytics creates cookies in order to provide reports about the site visitors. This is being done for statistic tracking, and Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal data about the website visitors (For example, it will tell us that so and so visitors from the UK visited our site yesterday, but not who they were individually).
- Trading name registered with the Information Commissioner's Office: ADVA TRADING LTD
(The Data Protection Act 1998 requires all organisations which handle personal information to comply with a number of important principles regarding privacy and disclosure, and registered with the Information Commissioner's Office)